Fuller Superb Extreme AGM Stop Start Car Battery 110 AGM 80Ah 800A DE80 is built for use in environmentally friendly cars which incorporate the
stop-start function. The EFB (Enhanced Flooded Battery) is used primarily in medium and small cars and LCV that have only basic stop-start features. The
Fuller Superb Extreme AGM Stop Start Car Battery is the first choice for fuel-efficient cars.
The 110 AGM Stop Start Car Battery is used in many car types such as Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW series, Ford, Volvo and many more. Click on the Car Fitment tab on this page to find your car fitment. The 110 AGM Stop Start Car battery is suitable to perform for 1.6 litre to 4.7 litre petrol vehicles.
Key Benefits of AGM
- Valve-regulated nonwoven glass mat battery (VRLA) – three models
- Three times greater cycle resistance than standard batteries
- Leak-proof due to electrolyte bonding into a glass nonwoven (absorbent glass mat)
- Zero maintenance owing to recombination technology
- Very low internal resistance – maximum starting power
- Installation in a lateral position possible (max. 90)
L: 315mm W: 175mm H: 190mm
Lead Acid AGM